Guy Sebastian mentors these strong variety of Groups and I couldn’t even imagine how he will choose his final 3 artists eventually. Nonetheless, we had a strong showing from all of these groups that made it to the Super Home Visits.
Check them out.
1. Jess & Matt
– Gorgeous! The harmonies sounded divine. The individual parts sounded lovely. 8
2. Fisher Boys
– Fun and entertaining. Fisher Boys were meant to perform and not to forget, the actually sounded quite good. 7
3. In Stereo
Steal My Girl
– This was a bit uneven for me. They were better during the auditions but still these trio had so much potential and I could see a growth arc for them if they reach the live shows. 6.5
4. Paris Inc.
– The harmonies were tight as ever. The beginning is shaky, the middle is good, the end is outstanding. 7
5. Lazy J & Big Guy
– This is way better than their audition piece. The verses sounded great. There is a semi-“want” vibe from them. There are pitch issues here and there but it still was better. 6.5