To be fair, #TeamAdam actually delivered better performances than #TeamPharrell which is surprising especially knowing that Pharrell’s team is stronger. But then again, this is still an underwhelming showing from a group that at the course of the season, I thought, will be one of the best seasons of the show in terms of talent.
Anyway, here is how I rank Adam’s team.
 NATE BUTLER
– Zzzzz. Why choose him over Mike Schiavo for your comeback artist Adam? 3
 BRIAN NHIRA
– Painful. Brian could do better than this. I do appreciate he wanted to take his performances to the next level and taking a Sia hit would be tough but it could either be a hit or miss. He missed so bad. 3
 LAITH AL-SAADI
With A Little Help From My Friends
– Look, Laith sang the song decently but I feel like I’ve seen this from him already. Is he one trick pony or he just performs a good cover but not really giving that lasting impression? 6
 SHALYAH FEARING
– The predictability of the song choice and the diva runs were obvious recipe of a safe bet to the next round. Shalyah has this raw, natural gift but I hope Adam will find a way to elevate her from a singer to an artist. She could sing and the flawed but decent cover of this Beyonce song showed that she can be a threat. 6.5
 CAROLINE BURNS
All I Want
– Woah! Caroline surprised me tonight out of all the artists that performed in both teams. Her rendition of All I Want isn’t perfect but there is an amount of goodness to it that I did not expect. Her tone sounded better and her phrasing is quite beautiful. 7
 OWEN DANOFF
– Owen is a fantastic story teller and this kind of song choice could really bring him to the finals. No, this isn’t really spectacular in any means but with a string of ridicuously bad performances? who am I to complain about this. 7.5